Scanned images are rotated incorrectly. What should I do?
Scan a document on the scanner glass then follow the steps below for your operating system:
Note: Make sure the document is placed on the document table or the ADF correctly. See Placing Originals on the Product.
- Start Document Capture Pro.
- Click Scan. The document is scanned and displayed as an image in Document Capture Pro.
- Above the displayed document, click the Rotate Counterclockwise icon, Rotate 180 Degrees icon, or Rotate Clockwise icon to rotate the image.
- When you have finished checking the document, click the destination icon.
- Adjust the settings in the Save As window or the Print Settings window as necessary, and then click OK. The scanned image is saved or uploaded to the location you specified.
See Scanning Using Document Capture Pro (for Windows) for additional information.
- Start Epson Scan.
- Select Home Mode, Office Mode, or Professional Mode in the Mode list.
- Click Preview.
- The image is displayed in a Preview window.
- Click the icon to rotate the preview image 90 degrees counterclockwise or click the icon to rotate the preview image 90 degrees clockwise.
- When you have finished checking the document, click Scan.
Published: 10-Dec-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!