How do I export bulk images of receipts from ScanSmart?
You can save scanned invoices or receipts as an image file.
- Open Epson ScanSmart.
- Click Manage Invoices/Receipts to launch Invoice/Receipt Manager.
- Make sure your invoices or receipts are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- Click the checkbox for the receipt(s) you want to export.
- Click Export and Save. You will see a screen like this:
- In the Export and Save window, click Image File.
- Review the file naming fields, select the file type (JPEG or PDF), select the destination folder, and then click Save.
Note: If saving as JPEG, your receipts will be saved as individual files. If saving as PDF, your receipts will be saved as a single file.Related tasks
Scanning Invoices and Receipts and Using Invoice/Receipt Manager
Published: 28-Feb-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!