Where do I enter the license key for Epson ScanSmart?
Open Epson ScanSmart and follow the instructions below.
Activating Invoice/Receipt ManagerYou can purchase a license key to activate Invoice/Receipt Manager. An internet connection is required.
Note: The license key can only activate one scanner.
- Click the Settings button in Epson ScanSmart. You see a screen like this:
- Click the License Management tab. You see a screen like this:
- To purchase a new license key, click Purchase License Key. The Epson product page opens in your web browser where you can purchase the license key. If you already have a license key, go to step 4.
- Make sure the scanner you want to activate the license key for is displayed at the top of the screen.
- Click Enter License Key. You see a screen like this:
- Enter the license key you purchased and click Activate.
- Click Yes on the next screen (Windows only).
- When you see a message indicating that activation was successful, click OK. The activated scanner and license key appear in the License Management List.
Changing the Scanner
Published: 28-Feb-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!