My printout has a slight slant. What should I do?
If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Make sure the paper is loaded in the correct direction.
- Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product.
- Do not load more than the recommended number of sheets.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Aligning the Print Head Using the Product Control Panel
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Published: 13-Apr-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!