What equipment is required to use the Moverio Assist service?
For the Field Technician:
- Epson Moverio Smart Glasses - Moverio BT-300 or Moverio BT-350 with the Moverio Assist app installed
- Headphones that meet the following specifications:
- micro-USB, controller connector, 4-pin mini-jack (earphones with a microphone that complies with the CTIA standard)
- Bluetooth V4.1
- Bluetooth profiles (services): HSP/A2DP/HID/OPP/SPP/AVRCP/PAN
For the Company Super Administrator/Company Administrator/Remote Expert:
- A computer that meets the following specifications:
- Built-in or connected microphone
- Built-in or connected speakers/headphones
- PC: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later. Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later.
- Web browser: Chrome 69.0.3497.100 or the latest stable version or Firefox 60.0.2 or the latest stable version.
Note: Smartphones or tablets are not supported for use with the Moverio Assist website.
Published: 12-Apr-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!