How should I transport my product?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. When hand-carrying the projector, use the carrying case.
- When shipping the projector for repairs, use the original packaging material if possible. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector. Be sure the carrier is capable of transporting fragile equipment and is aware that the projector is fragile.
- When transporting the projector a long distance, first place it in a hard-shell shipping case, then pack it in a firm box with cushioning around the case.
- Close the A/V Mute slide (lens cover).
- If a USB device is connected, remove it from the projector.
- Return the projector feet to their stored (highest) positions.
Follow these guidelines to prevent damage when transporting it:
Published: 19-Jan-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!