How should I transport my product?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. Follow these guidelines to prevent damage:
- If you are moving the projector by hand, use the projector handle.
- Attach the lens cover to the lens.
- Return the projector feet to their stored (highest) positions.
- Turn the vertical lens shift dial so that the lens is in its lowest position.
- When packing the projector, use the original packaging material if possible, including the protective lens pads. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector to protect it from shock.
Published: 7-Jan-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!