How do I enable browser access to the microphone?
See the instructions below for your browser:
- Open Google Chrome and click the three vertical dots button at the end of the address bar.
- Select Settings. Scroll down the page and click on Advanced to display more options.
- In the Privacy and security section, select Site Settings > Microphone and select your settings.
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the padlock icon in the address bar (before the URL).
- Select the > icon for Connection, and then More Information.
- Select the Permissions tab.
- Select Always Ask or Allow for the Use the Microphone setting.
Published: 12-Apr-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!