Our philosophy of developing efficient, compact and precise technologies—or “Sho-Sho-Sei” as it’s known in Japan—has been infused into every Epson product since the beginning. Designing for low energy consumption, minimized waste, small footprints, high reliability and minimal moving parts results in outstanding solutions for our customers. And also supports our Environmental Vision 2050.
EcoTank Cartridge-Free Printers
With over 60 million sold worldwide1, our EcoTank cartridge-free printers with larger, refillable ink tanks have already helped reduce millions of pounds of plastic from landfills2.
Leading the global market, Epson projectors offer innovative features like ECO mode, which can lower power consumption as much as 29%. Plus, models with long-lasting laser light sources reduce the need for maintenance.
- User replaceable parts for many products
- Extended Service Plans offered in addition to warranty
- Expansive Local Service Center network
- 100K+ products refurbished in the U.S. annually
- Quality-certified by Epson
- Service and support direct from Epson
- Reducing environmental burden by recycling end-of-life hardware
- Our Product Stewardship Program lets customers return used Epson products for recycling
- Investments in Dry Fiber Technology facilitate paper recycling with little water to create paper, packing, face masks and more
- Our PaperLab product is the world’s first dry process office papermaking system5
Building on our momentum, in March 2021 we revised our Environmental Vision 2050, stating the ambitious goals we’re working towards. In addition to developing environmental solutions closing the resource loop and promoting decarbonization, we continue to increase our commitment to specific goals and actions supporting global efforts to achieve sustainability.
Target to achieve 100% renewable energy at all qualified Epson locations.
Target to recycle 30% of all plastics used.
Target to reduce total GHG emissions aligned with the SBTI 1.5° Global Warming Scenario.
Target to become carbon negative and non-renewable underground resource-free.
1 EcoTank printers worldwide 2011 - 6/2021.
2 Based on product and replacement ink bottle sales in North America 2015 – June 2021.
3 Based on Epson calculations, Epson business inkjet time-saving calculated by comparison to business laser devices’ average lowest “Print/Copy time” (“from Previous Job”, “from Ready State” or “from Sleep State”) as reported by ENERGY STAR, added to the time taken to print at maximum speed the remaining pages in an average sized office print job and multiplied by the average number of print jobs per year, according to Keypoint Intelligence. Laser printer models identified using IDC, Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, Q3 2016 to 2020 Q2 shipments, published Q2 2020.
4 Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data as of December 2020. Actual power savings will vary depending on usage.
5 PaperLab is the first dry process office papermaking system, per Epson research conducted in November 2016.
* All projected images simulated.