How do I project two images simultaneously?
You can use the split screen feature to simultaneously project two images from different image sources (HDMI1/HDMI2 and Screen Mirroring) next to each other (Home Cinema 2150). You can control the split screen feature using the projector menus.
Note: While you use the split screen feature, other projector features may not be available and some settings may be automatically applied to both images.
Note: You cannot project from the same input source onto both sides (left and right) of the screen. You also cannot use split screen with 3D images or certain input source combinations.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select Split Screen and press Enter. Images from the HDMI1 or HDMI2 source are projected on the left side of the screen, and images from Screen Mirroring are projected on the right side of the screen. (These are the only sources that can be split.)
- Press the Menu button on the remote control to change the Split Screen Settings. You see this screen:
- To change the size and orientation of the image sent by Screen Mirroring, select the Screen Right Format setting, press Enter, select size and orientation options, press Enter, and press Menu to exit. (The image sent by Screen Mirroring is always on the right side.)
- To choose the audio you want to hear, select the Audio Source setting, press Enter, select an audio option, press Enter, and press Menu to exit.
- To exit the split screen feature, select Exit Split Screen or press the Esc button.