1-Year Replacement/Repair - Extended Service Plan
During the standard limited warranty period, your Epson product is backed by Epson's premium level of service and support. Epson offers a variety of Epson Preferred Plus Protection Plans that will allow you to continue receiving Epson's high level of service and support after your standard limited warranty period has ended. With the purchase of this Epson Preferred Plus Protection Plan for your product, you will continue to have access to Epson's high level of service and support.Benefits
The Epson Preferred Plus Protection Plan provides the following benefits:
- One (1) year replacement or repair plan covers necessary labor and/or parts required to replace or repair your product for approved claims including: Covered mechanical or electrical failures due to defects in materials and workmanship. Coverage for failure begins when applicable coverage under manufacturer's warranty expires
- If your product fails during the coverage period, Epson will repair or offer a one (1) time replacement of your product. If the product is replaced, it will be a new or refurbished product of equal or similar features and functionality
- If your product is replaced, you will be eligible to purchase a new service plan for your replacement product
- Damages resulting from a covered power surge incident while using an approved surge protector. Coverage begins upon Contract purchase date
- No deductible for approved claims
- Cancel at any time. Refunds may be prorated.
- Plan must be purchased within the first 180 days of the standard limited warranty period
- Plans subject to applicable tax (see Shopping Cart at checkout)
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice
- Available only in Canada
- Covered product must be for non-commercial use
- Replacement service plans may be purchased up to thirty (30) days after the replacement of the original product
- Manufacturer's maintenance and care instructions must be performed; Not all breakdowns covered. Review "Exclusions (What is Not Covered)" & "Limit of Liability" sections of Plan
- Click on the Terms and Conditions link below to view/print the Epson Preferred Plus Protection Plan details
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email containing a copy of your Epson Preferred Plus Plan details and Contract Purchase Receipt
IN CANADA – Residents of Manitoba, Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, or Saskatchewan: Coverage is not insurance; it is an extended warranty contract, provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp. of Canada, ULC, 421 7th Avenue S.W., Suite 1700, Calgary, Alberta T2P 4K9.
IN CANADA – Residents of Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, or Yukon Territory: Coverage is extended warranty insurance in effect with Technology Insurance Company, Inc. ("the Insurer") and its Administrator, AMT Warranty Corp. of Canada, ULC, 421 7th Avenue S.W., Suite 1700, Calgary, Alberta T2P 4K9.
- Model: EPPSNCPSCA1