Epson SurePress L-6034 Digital Label Press
Epson Inkjet Label Press Begins a New Era
Epson's first linehead, inkjet label press with LED UV curing ink, the L-6034VW/L-6034V enables high-speed printing that's ideal for short-to mid-run jobs, producing labels with outstanding scratch and weather resistance. The newly developed PrecisionCore™ linehead, center drum system, and digital varnish deliver high-quality images. The space-saving, compact design integrates all of the functions required for label production, such as Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit.
Image QualityThe newly adopted pinning technology controls the range of ink scattering and realizes ultra-sharp dots and incredibly thin lines. The Epson digital quality colour gamut, tonal gradation, flat print and lack of graininess help those in the prime label industry overcome their hesitation about using UV ink. Now UV printing can be used in more discriminating areas such as health and beauty, nutraceuticals, and food and beverage, as well as standard consumer packaged goods such as car polish, lawn and garden care, and household cleaner labels. In White ink printing, Surface White Print and Reverse-White Print are available to extend the range of expression on clear and metalized films. With the brand-new digital varnish ink, a gloss or matte finish can be selected for the overall label, and appealing partial accents can even be added using glossy or matte spot varnish.
- All Epson Technology: PrecisionCore printhead, ink, robotic control, software and firmware
- Up to 49ft/min, high-speed printing, ideal for jobs up to 13.4" (width)
- CMYK, White, and Digital-varnish installed in-line
- Digital-varnish ink provides a variety of surface finishes
- Original LED UV curing ink eliminates the need for precoating of the substrate and can be used with off-the-shelf substrates
- Automated control and in-line inkjet nozzle testing keeps productivity high, TCO low and press operation simple
- Model: C11CC67201