As part of our commitment to quality, individuality, and teamwork, we've implemented a pay-for-performance program that rewards high-performing Epson employees. We also provide rewards for participating in formal process improvement activities. With both of these programs, we want to make sure that team members are meaningfully recognized for ensuring that promoting the excellence of Epson products is always a priority.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation and holidays
- Income protection plans, including life insurance and disability programs
- Financial security plans including a company matching RRSP plan
- Additional benefits such as educational reimbursement, an employee assistance program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much more
Epson is a progressive company—what sets us apart is a serious commitment to quality, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. Whether it's keeping the customer in mind at all times, maintaining rigorous controls that address environmental impacts or reinforcing the quality assurance efforts of each of our team members, we want to build on our reputation as a sustainable, cutting-edge company. That's why we're extremely proud of our International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 14001 certification for our environmental management programs.
We believe strongly in a team-based approach to everything we do. This allows for support from peers, where different philosophies and views often merge into unique insights and unexpected innovations. Our teams foster a spirit of creativity and challenge, allowing team members to create better products for a better future.