My original does not feed from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). What should I do?
- Make sure the size, weight, and number of your originals are supported by the ADF.
- Make sure the originals are loaded correctly.
- Make sure the document is not curled or creased.
- Try cleaning the inside of the ADF.
- Do not load originals above the arrow mark on the ADF edge guide.
If your originals do not feed when placed in the ADF, try these solutions:
Placing Originals in the ADF
Cleaning Your Scanner
Original Document Specifications for the ADF
Published: 5-Jun-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!