My scanned image is distorted. What should I do?
If a scanned image appears distorted or blurry, try these solutions:
- Make sure your original is not wrinkled or warped. This may prevent the original from laying flat on the scanner glass.
- Do not move your original or your product during scanning.
- Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base of the product in all directions.
- Adjust these Epson Scan settings (if available) and try scanning again:
- Select the Unsharp Mask setting.
- Adjust the Auto Exposure setting.
- Increase the Resolution setting.
Published: 5-Feb-2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!