How do I load a legal-size document?
Do the following:
- Open the input tray and pull up its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and open its extension.
- Slide out the input tray edge guides all the way.
- Load a legal-size original in the input tray facedown and the top edge first.
- Slide the original into the scanner until it meets resistance.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the sheet.
- Set the page separation lever to the position shown here.
Note: If you are loading an original that is 15.5 inches (393.8 mm) or longer, do not pull out the input or output tray extensions and do not open the stopper.
Published: 10-Aug-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!