I see lines through my scanned images. What should I do?
If spots or lines appear in all your scanned images, follow these steps to clean the scanner glass:
- Turn off the scanner and unplug the AC adapter.
- Disconnect any connected cables.
- Pull down on the cover open lever and open the scanner cover.
- Wipe off any stains on the glass scanning surfaces using a soft cloth.
Note: If the glass surfaces are stained with grease or some other hard-to-remove material, use a small amount of glass cleaner on a soft cloth to remove it. Wipe off all remaining liquid.
Do not spray glass cleaner directly on the scanning surfaces. Be careful not to place too much force on the glass.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the AC adapter and turn on the scanner.
Cleaning Inside Your Scanner