How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your scanner to the network.
- Follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet to install the scanner software on your computer.
- Make sure the scanner is turned on.
- Set the Wi-Fi switch to the Wi-Fi position.
- Enable WPS on your router by pressing the WPS button or enabling the WPS setting in your router firmware. The router enters WPS discovery mode for 2 minutes.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi connect button on the scanner until the ready, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi AP lights flash alternately.
Note: If you do not complete this step within 2 minutes, repeat these steps to try again.When the ready, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi AP lights on the scanner stay on, the scanner is connected to the network.
Note: If the ready light stays on, but the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi AP lights flash simultaneously, connection has failed. Restart the scanner and router, move them closer together, and repeat these steps to try again.