How do I load a legal-size document?
Do the following:
Note: If you are loading an original that is 15.5 inches (393.8 mm) or longer, load only one sheet at a time.
- Set the feed selector lever to (DS-30000) or (DS-32000).
- Open the input tray and pull up its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and its extension, and open the stopper.
- Slide out the input tray edge guides all the way.
- Load a legal-size original in the input tray printed side down and top edge first, and guide them in until they meet resistance.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the original.
- If necessary during scanning, adjust the position of the stopper on the output tray extension to fit the ejected originals.
Note: If thicker paper does not eject properly or falls from the output tray, push in the output tray and allow the originals to eject freely onto the surface below the scanner. If the scanned images are affected by the originals ejecting below the scanner, try placing the scanner on the edge of a table where the ejected originals can drop freely.If scanning thick or wrinkled paper causes paper jams, slow down the feeding speed by selecting the icon or Setting > Scanner Settings > Slow > On on the LCD screen.
Published: 5-Mar-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!