How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your scanner to the network.
- Select the home icon, if necessary.
- Press the icon.
- Select Router.
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
Note: Make sure you press Start Setup within two minutes of activating WPS on your router.
- Select the return home icon to return to the home screen.
Setting Up Network Scanning
Published: 21-Jan-2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!