My product doesn't have an Automatic Document Feeder. Can I scan multiple pages into a single PDF document?
Yes. Do the following:
- Download the TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility.
- Launch EPSON Scan and select Professional mode.
- Place the first page on the scan bed and click Scan.
- Select PDF from the Image Format drop-down menu.
- Click OK to start scanning.
- When scanning is complete, click Add Page on the pop-up window.
- Place the next page on the scan bed, then repeat steps 3 through and 5 for this page and any additional pages.
- When you are done adding the pages, click Save File.
Published: 30-Jun-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!