My printout has incorrect or missing colors. What should I do?
The problem could be due to a software setting, the product's condition, or the paper you're using. Check the following:
- Make sure your Windows, Mac OS X 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 printer software is not set to print in grayscale.
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Try turning off Fix Photo in the Windows or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 printer software or on the product's control panel.
- Try changing the Gamma setting in your Windows, Mac OS X 10.5/10.6, or Mac OS X 10.4 printer software.
- Use a color management system. Try using the ICM (Windows) or ColorSync (Mac OS X 10.4 or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6).
- For best results, use genuine Epson ink and paper, and use up an ink cartridge within 6 months of opening the package.
Published: 20-Jan-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!