How do I print double-sided?
For Mac computers, see Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 or Mac OS X 10.4. For Windows, do the following:
- Click Start, select Control Panel, then Printers and Faxes or Printers and Other Hardware.
- Click View Installed Printers (if applicable), right-click on your printer icon then select Printing Preferences.
- Right-click your product's printer software name.
- Click Printing Preferences. A new window should open.
- Click the Page Layout tab.
- Below 2-sided printing, choose Auto and click OK.
Published: 20-Jan-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!