How do I uninstall the Epson printer and Epson Scan software in Windows or OS X?
Follow the instructions below for your operating system.
- Turn off the product.
- If the product is connected with a USB or Ethernet cable, disconnect it from the product.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select EPSON, then select your product, then select EPSON Printer Software Uninstall.
If you see a User Account Control window, click Yes or Continue.
- Select your product and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- In Windows 7 and Windows Vista, select Programs and Featuresor, if you're using Classic view, select Programs, then click Uninstall a program. In Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Epson Event Manager in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows 7 or Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP). Click Yes or Continue if necessary.
- Click EPSON Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows 7 and Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP). Click Yes or Continue if necessary.
- Click Next. In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
If you need to reinstall your printer software on a Macintosh, see the Start Here sheet for instructions. You do not need to uninstall the printer software first.
Published: 20-Jan-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!