My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- The print head nozzles may need cleaning
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality in Windows, Mac OS X 10.4, or Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7 product software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is faceup. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- The ink cartridges may need replacing.
- Align the print head.
- Your product won't operate properly if it's tilted or at an angle. Place it on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond the base in all directions
Published: 4-Oct-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!