How do I confirm my fax was sent?
You can print a fax report to confirm the fax was sent.
Printing Fax ReportsYou can run a variety of reports on your fax transmissions and print your speed and group dial lists.
Note: You can also select to print a report automatically after a fax is sent by selecting Setup, then selecting Fax Settings > Send Settings > Last Transmission Report.
- Make sure you loaded letter-size or larger paper in your product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Fax, then press OK.
- Press the down arrow.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Fax Report, then press OK. You see this screen:
- Select one of the available reports, then press OK.
- Press either of the buttons to print the report.
Fax Report Options
Published: 8-Jul-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!