How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy, then press OK. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press + or - to select the number (up to 99).
- If you need to adjust the darkness of your copy, press the left or right arrow buttons to change the Density setting.
- Press the down arrow and then press OK to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the buttons.
Note: To cancel printing, press Stop/Reset.
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Paper Size Settings - Copying
Paper Type Settings - Copying
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: 8-Jul-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!