How can I create a user-defined paper size for my product in Windows?
The user-defined paper size option is available only when printing on paper from the lower cassette.
Do the following:
- Right-click your printer icon and select Printing Preferences.
- Click the Main tab.
- Select Paper Cassette 2 for the paper Source.
- Select User-Defined for document Size.
- The User-Defined Paper Size window opens.
- Enter Paper Size Name, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height.
- Click Save, then OK. You see this screen:
- Load your paper in the lower cassette and slide the edge guides towards the edges of the paper.
- Click OK. The new size is automatically selected. You can also select the newly defined size from the document Size list.
Published: 3-Jan-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!