How do I use the copy feature to print a label on a CD/DVD?
You can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select More Functions.
- Scroll down and select CD/DVD Copy.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass, then select Proceed.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, then select Proceed. You see this screen:
- Select Print on a CD/DVD.
Note: You can also select Test Print on Letter/A4 and follow the instructions on the screen to print on paper.
- When the product is finished preparing to print, scroll down to view instructions, then load a CD/DVD in the printer.
- After loading the CD/DVD, select Ready.
- When you see the message, select OK.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Loading a CD/DVD
Placing a CD/DVD on the Scanner Glass
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Published: 21-Aug-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!