How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
Do the following:
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or load your documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy.
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – button to select the number (up to 99).
- Select Color or B&W.
- Scroll down to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the Start button.
Note: To cancel copying, select Cancel.
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: 12-Aug-2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!