How do I connect my product to my wireless network using my product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings From the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Wi-Fi Setup, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press the OK button.
- Select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other Networks and press the OK button. Use the product's numeric keypad to enter your network name.
- Enter your wireless password using the numeric keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To enter letters or symbols, press the buttons on the numeric keypad to scroll through characters.
- To enter numbers or change the case of letters, press the up or down arrow button.
- To delete the previous character, press the left arrow button.
- Press the OK button when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and press the OK button to save them.
Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the Start buttons. (Otherwise, press the OK button.) If the network connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon appears in the upper-right corner of the LCD screen.
Changing or Updating Network Connections