How do I change the Power Off Timer setting?
Changing the Power Off Timer SettingsYou can have the product turn off automatically if it is not used for a specified period of time.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Basic Settings.
- Do one of the following depending on the setting you see displayed on the LCD screen:
- Select Power Off Timer, then select a time period between 30minutes and 12h (12 hours).
- Select Power Off Settings, then select Power Off If Inactive to adjust the time before the product turns off automatically or Power Off If Disconnected to turn the product off after 30 minutes of inactivity over the network.
Published: 22-Jun-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!