How do I access the memory card or USB flash drive in my Epson product from Windows RT?
Do the following:
Note: Your product may not support all of the features mentioned below.
- At the Start screen, do one of the following:
- Touch: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap the Search charm.
- Mouse: Move the mouse pointer into the upper- or lower-right corner of the screen, then click on the Search charm.
- Keyboard: Press the Search charm key.
- Enter network computers in the Search field, then select View network computers and devices from the options that appear.
- Find your product's name and enter it into the address bar of the window. You should see memorycard and usbstorage folders.
Note: If you don't see your product, make sure you're connected to the same network as your product and that Network Discovery is installed in Windows RT.
- Open the respective folder to access the files on the memory card or USB flash drive.
Note: You can create a shortcut to the memory card or USB flash drive in your product. To create the shortcut, right-click the memorycard or usbstorage folder, then select Pin to Start.
The shortcut appears on the Start screen.