How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a double-sided or multi-page document, place your originals in the ADF.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Network Folder/FTP saves your scan file to a specified folder on a network.
- Email lets you send scanned files through a pre-configured email server.
- Document Capture Pro lets you scan over a network using your saved job settings in Document Capture Pro or Document Capture.
Note: You cannot use this option to scan an image to Document Capture or Document Capture Pro when your product is connected to your computer's USB port.
- Memory Device saves your scan file on a USB device inserted in your product's external USB port and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature on Windows 7 or Windows Vista, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Using Epson Scan to Cloud
Scanning to a Network Folder or FTP Server
Scanning to Email
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs with Document Capture Pro - Windows
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs with Document Capture - Mac
Scanning to a Memory Device
Scanning to the Cloud
Scanning Using Web Services for Devices (WSD) - Windows
Control Panel Scanning Options
Placing Originals on the Product