It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode. Do the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button.
You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button and select Paper and Copy Settings and press OK. Press the up or down arrow button to select Quality and use the left or right arrow button to select Draft as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Published: 11-Jan-2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!