How do I use the copy feature to print a label on a CD/DVD?
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Various prints.
- Select Copy to CD/DVD.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass and select Proceed to set up Outer/Inner.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen and select Select Type. You see this screen:
- Select one of the options shown on the screen. If printing a test print on plain paper, select To Check Printing.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, select the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel, then select Cancel again to confirm.
Loading a CD/DVD
Placing a CD/DVD on the Scanner Glass
Printable Area Specifications
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: 17-Aug-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!