How do I replace the maintenance box?
If the maintenance box is full, a message appears on your product's LCD screen. Select How To and follow the steps on the LCD screen to replace the maintenance box.
Make sure you have the replacement maintenance box handy before you begin.
Do not reuse a maintenance box that has been removed and left uninstalled for more than a week. Keep the maintenance box away from direct sunlight.
- Open the front cover (L).
- Push the maintenance box cover (H) tab and open the cover.
- Pull the maintenance box all the way out.
Note: Do not tilt the used maintenance box or take it apart.
Be careful when removing the maintenance box; ink may leak when it is pulled out.
Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a doctor right away. Keep the maintenance box out of the reach of children and do not drink the ink.
- Remove the new maintenance box from its package.
Do not touch the areas shown below on the maintenance box.
- Insert the new maintenance box and push it all the way in.
- Close the maintenance box cover (H).
- Close the front cover (L). The home screen appears and a status message counts down until the product is ready. When the status message disappears, maintenance box replacement is complete.
Purchase Epson Ink Cartridges and Maintenance Box
Optional Accessories and Replacement Parts