How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi (Recommended) and press the OK button twice.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press the OK button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button. If you do not see your wireless network's name, you can enter it manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other SSIDs and press the OK button. Enter your network name as described in the next step.
- Press the OK button on the information screen, if necessary.
- Enter your wireless password (or network name and then password).
- To scroll through the characters, press the arrow buttons.
- To make a selection, press the OK button.
- To change the character case or type, select A1# or press the reset button.
- To move the cursor to the left or right, select or .
- To add a space, select .
- To delete the previous character, select .
- When you finish entering characters, select OK.
- Do one of the following:
- If setup was successful, press the OK button to exit.
- If setup was unsuccessful, press the start button to print a network setup report or press the stop button to return to the previous menu. Repeat these steps to try again.
If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.