I refilled the ink tanks after they were expended, but my nozzle check pattern still prints with gaps. What should I do?
The ink tubes may need to be filled with ink. Flush the ink tubes as instructed below.
Power Cleaning Using a Computer UtilityYou can run a Power Cleaning using a utility on your Windows or Mac computer.
Note: After running a Power Cleaning, you must turn off the product and wait at least 12 hours before running another Power Cleaning.
- Make sure no product lights are indicating errors.
- Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows: Access the Windows Desktop and right-click the icon for your product in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click . Select Printer Settings and click the Maintenance tab.
- Mac: In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences. Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners, select your product, and select Options & Supplies. Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility.
- Select Power Cleaning. You see a window like this:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to run a Power Cleaning.
- When Power Cleaning is finished, run a nozzle check.
Print Head Nozzle Check
Loading Paper in the Sheet Feeder
Product Light Status
Published: 13-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!