My printout has a slight slant. What should I do?
If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product.
- Do not load more than the recommended number of sheets.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Make sure the paper type setting matches the type of paper you loaded.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Adjust the print quality.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
Selecting Extended Settings - Windows
Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Loading Paper in the Cassette
Aligning the Print Head Using the Product Control Panel
Adjusting the Print Quality Using the Product Control Panel
Published: 14-Oct-2022 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!