How do I check my product’s network status?
You can use a web browser to check the operating status of the product with the product’s built-in Web Config Utility, or you can print a network connection report to diagnose connection problems with the product on your network. See below.
Accessing the Web Config UtilityYou can select your product's network settings and confirm its operating status using a web browser. You do this by accessing your product's built-in Web Config utility from a computer or other device that is connected to the same network as your product.
Note: You can also access the Web Config utility from the product information area in the Epson Smart Panel app.
- Print a network status sheet.
- Locate the IP address for your product that is listed on the network status sheet.
- On a computer or other device connected to the same network as your product, open a web browser.
- Enter your product's IP address into the address bar.
Printing a Network Status Sheet
Printing a Network Status SheetYou can print a network status sheet to help you determine the causes of any problems you may have using your product on a network.
- Make sure a few sheets of plain paper are loaded in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings > Network Settings > Network Status > Print Status Sheet.
- Press the start button to print the status sheet.
Loading Paper in the Rear Paper Feeder