I already installed the Remote Print Driver. How do I add an additional remote printer on my Mac?
Do the following:
- Open a new Finder window and select Applications > Epson Software > Epson Remote Print Utility.
- Click +.
- Enter the printer's email address. Also enter the access key if you created one.
- Click Confirm.
- Click Open "Add Printer."
- Select your product that includes Remote in the product name.
- Make sure EPSON Remote Print is selected in the Use pop-up menu.
- Click Add.
The remote print driver will appear in your list of printers. When you are ready to print, select the remote print driver in your application.
Published: 5-Dec-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!