How do I project a Keynote file with Epson iProjection?
Do the following:
- Save your Keynote file in a location where you can easily find it.
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac or Windows computer.
- Start iTunes.
- Select your iOS device in iTunes.
- Select File Sharing.
- Under Apps, select iProjection and click Add.
- Navigate to the Keynote file in the window that appears, select the file, and then click Add. The file is added to iProjection's Documents option.
- Select to eject your iOS device from iTunes.
- Start iProjection on your iOS device and select your projector to connect to it.
Note: If your projector does not appear on the screen when you start the app, make sure the projector is set up with a network connection. If it still does not appear, tap Search by IP Address and enter the projector's IP address.
You can find the IP address in the projector's LAN standby screen, Network menu, or Home screen, if available. See your projector's User's Guide for more information.
- Tap > Documents.
- Select your Keynote file to display it.
Published: 20-Jan-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!