Can I use the Web Page option when my iOS device is connected to the projector via a direct wireless connection?
Yes, you can if your iOS device has 3G or 4G data service. Do the following:
Note: Make sure your cellular or mobile data setting is enabled on your iOS device.
- Set up your projector for wireless connectivity in Quick connection mode. See your projector's User's Guide for more information.
- Open your iOS device's Wi-Fi settings and search for nearby wireless networks.
- Select your projector's SSID from the search results.
Note: If you don't know your projector's SSID, you can find it in the projector's LAN standby screen.
- Start Epson iProjection and select your projector.
- Tap > Web Page.
- Tap the address bar at the top of the screen.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the URL of the web page that you want to display.
Note: If your device does not have 3G or 4G data service, you can use the Web Page option by connecting the projector to your wireless network with an Advanced wireless connection. Make sure to connect your iOS device to the same network.
Published: 21-May-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!