How do I clean the roll paper feeder?
If ink smears on a printout when printing on roll paper or cut sheets, you can clean the roll paper feeder to remove excess ink.
- Load the widest available roll paper in the printer.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Paper Setting > Roll Paper > Feed/Cut Paper.
- Press and hold Forward until there are no ink smears on the ejected roll paper.
- Select Cut to cut the roll paper.
Loading Roll Paper
Paper Setting Menu
Published: 30-Apr-2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!