How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Load the original into the scanner slot.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see this screen:
- Select the basic and advanced copy settings as necessary.
Note: If you are using the optional carrier sheet, make sure you set the Original Size setting to the size of your original and set the Top Offset setting to 19 mm.
- To print more than one copy, select the number (up to 99).
- When you are ready to copy, select Copy.
Note: To cancel copying, select Cancel.
Published: 15-Aug-2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!