The colors in my projected images are wrong. What should I do?
- Select a different color mode by pressing the Colortune button on the projector or remote control or by selecting the Color Mode option in the Video Menu.
- To increase or reduce contrast, try adjusting the Black Level and White Level in the Video menu.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color or Tint in the Video menu. Adjust the color contrast with the Color Adjustment option in the Video menu.
- Make sure the input signal matches the connected source. Check the settings for the Video Signal, Input A, and Input B options in the Advanced menu.
- If the source is a computer, check its display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the lamp is running out, the image will become darker. You may need to replace the lamp.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!