Can I play sound through my product?
To play sound through the projector, follow these steps:
- If you have a computer connected to the Computer or DVI port, use the stereo mini-jack cable.
- If you have video equipment connected to the Video or S-Video port, or to the BNC ports, use the RCA-style audio cable.
2. Connect the audio cable to the jack corresponding to the connected video source.
3. Connect the other end of the cable to the audio-output connector on your computer or video equipment.
1. Locate the appropriate audio cable (two types are included with the projector). Which cable you use depends on how your equipment is connected:
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!