The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control. See Selecting the Color Mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, ABS Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- Make sure the input signal setting in the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp and Air Filter.
Published: 2-Jun-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!