My image does not appear on the screen. What should I do?
If no picture appears, try the following:
- Check that the Power light is green, not flashing.
- The projector may be in standby or sleep mode. If the Power light is orange, press the Power button to turn the projector on.
- If the power was switched off and then on again, the projector may be cooling down. Wait until the Power light stops flashing and remains orange; then press the Power button again.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to make sure the picture has not been turned off temporarily.
- Open the A/V mute slide (lens cover), if it is closed.
- The attached computer may be in sleep mode or displaying a black screen saver. Try pressing a key on the computer.
- If you are projecting from a DVD player or other video source, make sure you turn it on and press its Play button.
Published: 5-Mar-2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!